The Importance of Integrating General and Oral Health Webinar 2019
November 15 @ 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm UTC+2
November 15, 2019 at 12:30 CET
The webinar will discuss effective approaches to strengthen the integration between public and oral health in prevention as well as in primary and specialized care. A special focus will be addressed to NDCs prevention and inequity reduction as well as on the integration of oral and general health.
The webinar will discuss how to integrate oral health into holistic health and vice-versa, in education and training as well as in health promotion activities in different settings. Additionally, the webinar will facilitate the development of advocacy at national and international levels to reach this integration.
Participation is free, but registration is mandatory. Click here to save your spot!
This is part of the #DPHTalks webinar series lead by WFPHA Oral Health Working Group.
- Webinar Chair: Professor Raman Bedi, Kings College London
- Dr Mengistu Asnake, Pathfinder International
- Dr Bettina Borisch, University of Geneva
- Dr Shu-Ti Chiou, International Union for Health Promotion and Education
- Dr Bruce Donoff, Harvard School of Dental Medicine
- Professor Mahesh Verma, Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, New Delhi India