Silver Diamine Fluoride – Transforming Community Dental Caries Programmes
October 10 @ 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm UTC+2
October 10, 2019 at 12:30 CEST
Silver diamine fluoride (SDF) is now widely used among paediatric dentists and is transforming community programmes. In 1999, the WHO co-supported the book “Root cause – dentistry in developing countries” in which SDF was strongly advocated as a low-cost solution to managing dental caries.
The aim of this webinar to discuss the public health issues of using SDF in community dental programmes.
Participation is free, but registration is mandatory. Click here to save your spot!
This is part of the #DPHTalks webinar series lead by WFPHA Oral Health Working Group.
- Webinar Chair: Professor Raman Bedi, Kings College London
- Professor Chun Hung Chu, The University of Hong Kong
- Dr Prathip Phantumvanit, Thammasat University, Thailand
- Dr Richard Niederman, New York University College of Dentistry, USA
- Dr Geoff Knight, Melborne, Australia